Thanks to Joe Media Group for the awesome 2014 highlight reel, presented as part of the 2015 Alberta Film & Television Awards in Edmonton, AB on May 23.
Sue Hutch – Producer
Ryley Burghall – Director, Voice
Neil Fleming – Words
Howard Wirth – Edit
Mike Shields – Music
Courtenay Forster – Camera
The Alberta Media Production Industries Association (AMPIA), On Screen Manitoba and New Media Manitoba are teaming up to offer their members attending the 2015 Banff World Media Festival exclusive access to meet with industry executives for 1-on-1 meetings. Meeting spots will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis with a maximum of two meetings per member.
The following executives are confirmed:
- Nicole DeFusco, Head of Alternative Programming / VP, Programming & Development, Sundance TV
- David Eilenberg, SVP Unscripted & Business Development, TNT/TBS
- Ian Friedman, VP Original Programming and Development, Comedy Central
- Meghan Hooper-White, VP Acquisitions for Lifetime, A+E Networks
- Rashida Jeeva, General Manager, The Huffington Post
- Christopher Keenan, VP Creative & Executive Producer, HIT Entertainment
- Hilary Leavitt, Scripted Development Executive, BBC America
- Paul Ricci SVP/Head, Programming & Development, MTV
- Grant Ross, EVP, Global Creative Development & Format Acquisition, ZodiakMedia
- Thomas von Hennet, VP International Co-Production & Documentaries, ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
In order to request a meeting, please send the list of your top four executives to Catherine Dulude at email@example.com by noon May 26. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Each meeting will be 15 minutes and must be pre-booked.
When: Monday June 8, 2015, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Where: Ivor Petrak Room, Banff Springs Hotel
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2015 Alberta Film & Television Awards. Congratulations to all winners and nominees! The photo gallery for the evening is coming soon.
And the winners are…