AMPIA members have the opportunity to participate in an exclusive Business 2 Business (B2B) meetings during the Banff World Media Festival. The meetings will take place at the afternoon of Tuesday, June 14 at the Banff Spring Hotel (for pass holders only).
1. Helen Asimakis, Senior Director, Drama (CBC)
2. Rebecca DiPasquale, Production Exec Drama (Bell Media)
3. Alex Schwarm, Manager, Scripted Development (Sundance TV)
4. Jillian St. Charles, VP, Programming & Strategy, Digital (HGTV, DIY Network, Great American Country)
5. Ken MacDonald, General Manager & Vice President (Discovery Canada)
6. Martin Markle, Head of CBC Kids, (CBC)
7. Sam Linton, EVP, Production (Blue Ant Media)
8. Jonathan Cane, VP Unscripted Development, (BBC Worldwide Productions)
9. Liz Levenson, Director of International Sales and Acquisitions, (GRB Entertainment)
10. Grazyna Krupa, Executive Producer, (CBC Unscripted)
11. Stephanie Slack, EVP, Coproductions and Acquisitions at (MarVista)
12. Jessica Schmiedchen, Manager of Development, (CBC Entertainment)
Meetings are limited and offered on a first come- first served basis with a maximum of three per member.
Call the AMPIA office for more info: 780-944-0707