Why Join AMPIA?
- Listing on AMPIA membership database (individual or companies) to expand your exposure throughout the industry.
- Reduced rates on entry fees for annual Rosie Awards, and for tickets to the Awards Gala. (note: award entries not accepted until membership dues are paid.)
- Reduced registration fees for all workshops, or other AMPIA programs (such as Upstart) Workshops offered in both Edmonton & Calgary.
- Advance notice of Industry Events through our weekly Industry mailouts or monthly E-newsletter.
- The right to vote in AMPIA’s Annual General Meeting. This ensures your voice is heard on important issues and concerns regarding the Association and it’s mandated role in serving the needs of its members. (Note: only Producer members are eligible to vote on AMPIA’s Bylaws)
- Members can submit information, pictures or other news about their company or the projects they are working on, broadcast dates, screenings, etc. – we will include it in our monthly E-Newsletter sent to Members and hundreds of other contacts.
- Networking Breakfasts or Events held in both Edmonton & Calgary
- AMPIA Calendar on Website
- AMPIA Job Board on Website – Regular Updates on Employment Opportunities
AMPIA Members – Special Rates:
- Delta Bow Valley Hotel, Calgary, AB.
- Sutton Place Hotel, Edmonton, AB.
- Fedex Express shipping
- Banff World Media Festival
(& more in progress!)
AMPIA has Member Agreements with the following Organizations:
- Alberta Media Arts Alliance Society (AMAAS)
- DOC Alberta